Thursday, February 14, 2013

Learning and Winning SQL Server Book Every Day!
SQLAuthority.com

Hi sivakumar,

Write a book was not an easy task. Publishing two books in a month was even harder task. In Oct-Sep 2011 I have published two books. I was very happy when books were published and I got print copy in my hand. SQL stands for Structured Query Language and to learn SQL one needs Structured Learning. Here is the list of the books I personally share my passion with. All volumes explains complex SQL Concepts in simplest possible manners.

joes2pros4.jpgSQL Server Book   j2pWait.jpg SQL Wait Stats
This books takes readers to structured SQL Learning. Book 4 is my personal favorite book as I co-authored the same. Every concept is explained clearly with diagram and every chapter have points to ponder and Quiz at the end.
[Amazon] | [Flipkart] Beginning SQL Joes 2 Pros (vol 1)
[Amazon] | [Flipkart] SQL Queries Joes 2 Pros (vol 2)
[Amazon] | [Flipkart] SQL Architecture Basics Joes 2 Pros (vol 3)
[Amazon] | [Flipkart] SQL Programming Joes 2 Pros (vol 4)Pinal Dave
[Amazon] | [Flipkart] SQL Interoperability Joes 2 Pros (vol 5)
Performance tuning is also very interesting subject. There are many performance tuning tricks but the most important of all is to identify where exactly the resource bottleneck is and which resources are most needed at this moment. In following book I have presented various concepts related to performance tuning and resources waits.
[Amazon] | [Flipkart] SQL Wait Stats  – Pinal Dave
Kind Regards,
Pinal Dave
Pinal Dave
Copyright © 2011 SQLAuthority.com, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website.
SQLAuthority.com
SQLAuthority.com
India 1

Add us to your address book
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting

My Blog List